Thursday, August 15, 2013

{RECIPE: Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese}

I'm sharing another simple crock pot recipe with you today! And this one is a CROWD PLEASER. My most requested dish all. the. times.



Ingredients:
1 lb Macaroni noodles
1 stick butter
1 lb Velveeta
8 oz bag sharp cheddar
1 qt. whole milk

Directions:
Cook noodles for half the time recommended on the package. Drain and dump in the crock pot. Cube butter and place in crock pot stirring to coat noodles. Cube Velveeta and place in crock pot. Pour cheddar in. Pour milk in. Stir well making sure everything is mixed up nicely. Cook on low for about 5 hours until melty. You'll want to stir it a few times during the cooking process.

We LOVE this as a side dish with BBQ or fried chicken. It's everyone's favorite!

*NOTE: don't try to lighten it up with low fat ingredients. It's just not the same. It's way fattening, but just go with it ;)
Elizabeth
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Yum!!! I would say that {good} mac n cheese is my all time favorite food. I am definitely trying this in all of it's fattiness. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh this looks and sounds soo tasty!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...