Tuesday, December 4, 2012

{One Skein Infinity Scarf Pattern}

Hi friends! I hope your week is off to a great start! I'm so excited because today, I am sharing with you my very first crochet pattern!!! Just in time for the holidays too because this will be such a beautiful handmade gift!!!
***Purchase this pattern in my Etsy shop.***

I had to make a few to get the pattern just right. For the outtakes, see my Instagram feed :) I just love how the final pattern turned out! I hope you do to!

Materials:
One Skein of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick. {or any other thick yarn, but make sure you have at least 106 yards}
Size M 9mm hook {I use these AWESOME bamboo aluminum hooks}
small scissors
yarn needle

Pattern Available HERE.

**Total project time took just over an hour and one skein of yarn costs about $6. The skeins go on sale all the time though and you can often use your Michael's or JoAnn's coupons on them. So for under $10 and an hour of your time, you can make a lovely handmade gift for someone special!**

 Wrap it around your neck twice for a nice and cozy look.

I hope you enjoy the pattern! If you make one, I'd love to see it! I hope you can easily understand the directions. If you have any questions at all, please ask away!

Have a happy day!


Elizabeth
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE!!! This is the perfect handmade gift idea. Thanks for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to making this for my daughter. She loves scarves. I will get getting the yarn tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Maybe this will kick start me to learn this hobby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got just the wool to make this FAB scarf! I'm just finishing a funky hat made with Crofter's Fair Island colours! Thank you for sharing the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! I have never crocheted or knitted before but I've been wanting to learn how. Thanks for sharing all the details on your lovely blog!! Any tips or tricks for me just starting out??? Have a great day! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE this Elizabeth!! I am going to go through my yarn stash and see if I have something thick enough. I can't wait to make one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How simple and beautiful ! I'm making one tonight !

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...