Thursday, November 15, 2012

{MICHELLE PATTERNS SALE!!}

Hi there! I hope you are all having a great week! It's boutique season for me so things have been super quiet on the blog, but I had to pop in today to let you know that Michelle Patterns is having a FABULOUS sale on their sewing patterns!

Yep, that's right! All of those great patterns are only $5!!!! 

If you're like me, you make a lot of gifts to give, so get your Christmas list ready and click over to Michelle Patterns with the button on my sidebar! --------->

One of my current favorite patterns is the Zip Pocket Pouch which is what I've chosen as teacher gifts this year! 


 Pop in a gift card and you're done! Handmade holidays are the best! 

Happy sewing friends!

Elizabeth
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...