Wednesday, May 2, 2012

{mani of the week}

Hi there! I hope you are all having a fabulous week! Thanks to everyone who came and linked up to Made With Love! Such wonderful crafty inspiration as usual! It's not too late to share your projects. Link up HERE.

I painted my nails a super fun color this week and I wanted to share it with you! 


I really wanted a turquoise color and I love Essie's Turquoise and Caicos, but $8 for nail polish was not in my budget this week. Instead I got Sinful Colors Mint Apple with is nearly identical to Essie's, but only $1.99. YES!!! The SC has a bit of gold shimmer to it too which is fun.

Here's the how to:
  • paint a layer of base coat
  • two layers of Mint Apple
  • rainbow glitter (OPI) on one finger
  • top coat over everything
  • apply the Dry Kwik and be amazed at how fast you can head out the door!
I'm linking up with my friends "the Heather's" of Glitter and Gloss and Just Lovely things for their Mani Party!





Elizabeth
Pin It

2 comments:

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...