Tuesday, January 10, 2012

{WIWW}

I got all cute 3 times this week! Yayee me!

1-10-12

Church on Sunday…hair poof by Lilly Bug Lane, necklace-Krafty Kash, cardi-Forever 21, ruffle tank-LC @ Kohl’s, cream tank-Target, skinnies-Ross, Boots-Zappos

handmade hair flower

Vintage Bible Pendant Phil 2:3 

I painted my nails for like the first time in for.ever. Went with a hot pink wit Essie’s Set In Stones on top. So fancy! I am so ready for my Miss America party on Saturday!

floral cardi-Forever 21, gray tee-Target, skinnies-Ross, TOMS-Nordstrom, rosette bracelet Allora Handmade, super cute cell phone case-Case Mate

Knit headband-gift, Ruffle cardi-Kohl’s, sequin top-Target, tank-Target, skinnies-Ross, flats-Target

Yep. I wore the same jeans 3 days in a row. I’m awesome like that!

Have a happy day friends!

Elizabeth

P.S. I’m linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy. Go check out all the cute mom friendly looks!

2 comments:

  1. Funny, my WIWW post has nail polish for the first time in a long time! AND Toms from Nordstrom! :) Stopping by from WIWW, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!
    also, your new design. swoony to the max.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...