Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Blog Sugar 2011 {a recap}

110_5410

Last Sunday I attended an AMAZING event called Blog Sugar. Rachel Reeves is the mastermind behind this event and she and her team put together a very special day for all of us bloggers!

image

photo credit

The décor and food were really fun!

110_5396

110_5395

It was blog conference meets church. This particular conference is faith based and Christ was certainly the focus. Using our blogs to bring glory to Him was a major theme throughout the day. So refreshing.

I learned about balancing family and being a small business owner, finding my niche, creating community on my blog, and really connecting with my readers. I took away so much from this day that I know will really help me in my blogging.

We were given swag bags filled with all kinds of goodies too!

110_5409

I can’t wait to use all the note cards and printables to re-do my inspiration board!

All in all, it was such a great day catching up with bloggy friends and making lots of new ones! I can’t wait for next year! I hope it’s a full weekend!

I have a fun tutorial planned for tomorrow so stay tuned! Happy Wednesday everyone!

Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. so wonderful!!! i hope the event happens again -- would love to attend. we just moved to SoCal and caught wind of the event 1 day too late!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog Sugar was SO incredible! We didn't get a chance to really chat, but i saw you there! I have been processing all i learned this week. Such an awesome event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray for blog sugar! it was so wonderful to meet you and visit a bit! god is so good! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...