Sunday, February 6, 2011

Made With Love #13


Thank you thank you THANK YOU to everyone who linked up last week! It was Sew Chatty’s BIGGEST party to date with 205 links shared!

As always, some seriously fabulous projects were linked up! Some of my faves are…

This play kitchen at Johnny in a Dress

image

This adorable felt coffee cozy by Amy Cornwell (one of my Twitter besties!)

image

And how about this gorgeous smashed ruffle tote at Simply Homemade???

image

If you were featured, feel free to grab the featured button from my sidebar and post it on your blog!


So impressed by all the creativity out there in blogland! Thanks for stopping by to link up each week! Let’s see if we can set a new record this week, huh?

And now for this weeks party! I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week!

{Just a few party guidelines}

  1. To link up, I would first love for you to follow my blog. I like followers. The more the merrier. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

  2. Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}

  3. Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!

  4. If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!

  5. Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and use this tweet "I linked up my craftiness to @sewchatty's Made with Love Monday http://sewchatty.blogspot.com Check it out and link up your craftiness too!"

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Hey girl Heyyy! Hope you had a great weekend doll! <3 Congrats on last weeks awesome turn out! I hope this week takes the lead!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your turnout. I will be back later to link up. Please stop by my blog...I have an award waiting for you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for hosting! always love linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks for hosting! I'm so new at this I hope I'm doing it right :)

    http://sixtieshome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...