Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Shabby Blossoms Are Here!

Proud to announce…my line of Shabby Blossom hairclips/pins launched today!

These little Blossoms are the perfect versatile accessory. They come in a set of 3 for you to mix and match and each includes an alligator clip and pin-back securely attached to the back. You can wear it in your hair or attached to your favorite top, sweater, bag…wherever you want! I sometimes wear mine clipped onto my pearl necklace if I’m feeling extra fancy! If I’m feeling casual I often clip them to a hat. Tons of possibilities from one little Shabby Blossom…perfect!

I currently have 4 sets available in the shop.

Enjoy! –E

110_3502 

110_3492 

110_3494

110_3499

110_3493

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, 1st to comment - yay. Gorgeous. I love the photos in Flickr too, so sweet. Also, I just followed you (you are past 50 followers now!). Looking forward to more inspiration. Please do check out my blogs @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ and http://homemadeforkids.blogspot.com/ Jane:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up to Home and Family Friday. Your project is beautiful! I need to try to make some of these.

    Becca
    becca-homeiswheremystorybegins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all so darling! Thanks for linking up to Hoo's got talent!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...