Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I got all dressed up today.

Hi there! I’m thinking I look kind of cute today so I am going to be silly and post a picture of myself and in my new outfit! I wanted to wear my fancy new headband today but couldn’t decide what top to wear. I had seen this tutorial for a tank top tunic over at Prudent Baby and thought it was cute and I had all the stuff to make it so I whipped up this little number this morning! It seriously took me like 20 minutes! It’s one of my OLD gray ribbed tank tops from Walmart and a fat quarter that I’ve been hoarding for over a year.  Cute right? I plan on wearing my little gray cardy over the tank but I can’t find it at the moment. And of course it goes so well with the Anthropologie headband! I curled my hair and everything! Now back to bleaching the bathrooms…fun times. At least I’ll look cute while scrubbing those toilets!

110_3183

110_3189

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...